List Updated on January 8, 2014 (No More Changes)
Rules For Master Lists. Please Read
- Each year the top 12 in Intermediate Singles 8 Ball & the top 8 in Open 9 Ball will be moved to the Master Singles List.
- Top 3 % of Seniors in 8-Ball & 9-Ball Singles will move to Open Intermediate Singles.
- Top 3% of Ladies 9 Ball Singles will move to Open 9 Ball.
- Each year the top 32 players in Open Singles will be place on the Intermediate 8 & 9 Ball Singles List. Any player may voluntarily play Intermediate Singles.
- Each year the top 6 ladies in Ladies Singles will be placed on the Ladies Masters Singles List.
- Each year the top 3 teams in Intermediate Team will be placed on the Master Team List. All players on the Master Team list and not on the Master Singles list must play no lower than Intermediate Singles.
- Open Teams can have only 1 Intermediate player and no Master Players.
- Ladies Team - No ladies masters singles and only 1 ladies team master.
- Each year the top 8 teams in Open Team will be place on the Intermediate Team List. Any Intermediate Team using two or more players off of either Master lists will be considered a Master Team.
- Each year the top 3 teams in Ladies Open Team will be placed on the Ladies Master Team List. Any team using two or more players off of either Ladies Master lists will be considered a Ladies Master Team.